Cgv Application Smartphone
Collection and Use of Personal Data
The personal data (or "personal information") is information that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
How do we use your personal data?
- The personal information we collect allows us to make you benefit from the latest service announcements, updates and upcoming events OnlyKart. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can object to contact us via this form .
- We also use your personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our services, content and advertising, and for the purpose of loss prevention and the fight against fraud.
- We may use your personal data, including your date of birth to verify your identity, identify users and determine appropriate services. For example, we may use dates of birth to determine the age of the holder of OnlyKart ID.
- We may periodically use your information to send important notices, such as communications services and changes in our conditions. This information is important for your relationship with OnlyKart, you can not object to receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes, eg for audits, data analysis and research to improve services and communications customers OnlyKart.
- If you enter a contest or similar promotion we may use the information you provide in connection with the management of these programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Data
We also collect data whose shape does not allow us to make a direct comparison with a particular person. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose whatsoever. The following are examples of non-personal data we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, the referring URL and the location in which a OnlyKart services is used to help us better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertisements.
- We may collect and store information about your use of our services, including searches you perform. This information can be used to improve the relevance of the results from our services. This information will not be associated with your IP address, except in rare cases to ensure the quality of our services over the internet.
If we combine non-personal information with personal data, and combined data will be treated as personal data while they remain associated.
Cookies and other technologies
Websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages and OnlyKart of advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as web beacons or "pixel tags." These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites are the most visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal data. However, since the IP (Internet Protocol) or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal data. In the same way,
Like many web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. These data include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), website and reference and output applications, operating system, date / time and data to your gallery on the site.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, about user behavior on the site, improve our products and services, and collect demographic information about all our users. OnlyKart can use this information to its marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages we use a "click URL" linked to content of OnlyKart website. When customers click one of these URLs, they are transferred to another web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We follow these clicks to help determine the interest in certain topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email.
The tags ( "pixel tags") allow us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and whether the message was opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
OnlyKart may be brought - because of the law, in the context of court proceedings, litigation and / or a request of public authorities in your country of residence or otherwise - to disclose your personal data . We may also disclose your information if we believe that for national security, law enforcement or other matter of public interest, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions or protect our operations or our users. Furthermore, in case of restructuring, merger or sale we may transfer any personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Integrity and Retention of personal data
If you have questions or concerns about the handling of your data or privacy commitment Fideo, or if you wish to report a possible violation of local laws on confidentiality, please contact . You can always contact us by telephone on April 30, 33 33 33.
We review all communications and we will respond as soon as possible, when deemed appropriate. If the answer you received does not satisfy you, you can send your complaint to the appropriate authority in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to give you information on possible remedies applicable to your situation.